Booking and Payment Options
How to register
You can register with Galway Cultural Institute in a few easy steps:
- Please complete all sections of the GCI school registration form or book online through this website.
- Send it with a non-refundable deposit of €150.00 by Transfermate, Bank Transfer or Credit Card six to eight weeks prior to course commencement.
- Upon receipt of your Registration Form we will confirm your place and send you a full invoice.
- You must pay your full fees including tuition, accommodation and all additional fees at least 28 days in advance of your arrival (21 days in winter).
- Should you book less than 28 days in advance of your start date, full fees must be sent on receipt of invoice.
- Full fees must be received before accommodation details are sent. These are usually sent two weeks prior to your arrival.
- Airport Transfer details should be sent as soon as they are available and at least seven days prior to the course.
You have a number of payment options including Transfermate, Bank Transfer or Credit Card.
Whatever type of payment you choose, proof of payment of fees must be sent to us. Please quote your Student Reference Number on all correspondence. Your Student Reference Number is essential to track your payments. Please email a scanned copy of your payment type to us.
We have chosen TRANSFERMATE as our preferred option because:
- It is secure and efficient and is done online.
- You can pay online by bank transfer or by credit card.
- You can pay in your own local currency and see the euro amounts due to us.
- Bank charges do not apply.
- Both you, the student, and we, the school, can very easily track your payments from beginning to end.
- There are additional options for specific countries which you can see on https://www.transfermate.com/
Payment Using Transfermate
To pay your fees:
i) You can log on directly to our page on TRANSFERMATE https://gci.transfermateeducation.com/to begin the payment process
ii) Choose your country & select your course
iii) Enter the total amount to pay in €Euro and select the payment method
iv) Next, follow the steps and enter your details (Name, surname, Date of birth, etc)
v) Confirm your booking
We will send your accommodation details and arrival information approximately two weeks before departure. These are subject to receipt of full payment of your fees into GCI / GBS bank account.
Account Name: Galway Business School Bank: AIB Bank, 18 Eyre Square, Galway, Ireland Swift: AIBKIE2DXXX Sort Code: 93-72-23 Bank Account: 08820189
IBAN:- IE 81 AIBK937223 08820189
All bank charges are the responsibility of the student.
Payment by credit card is subject to an additional 2.5% charge of the total fee due. Please quote YOUR STUDENT REFERENCE NUMBER in the narrative as without it, we cannot track your payment, and we will think that you have not paid us.
Visa Application and Refund Policy
|Galway Cultural Institute can assist you in your application for a VISA should you require one. Please allow a minimum of 8+ weeks to process your VISA application. We recommend that long stay students apply for a D-VISA. All tuition fees must be paid in advance and are refundable (except for the deposit of €150.00) in the case of a visa being refused unless false documentation has been submitted. This includes a minimum of four weeks accommodation and medical insurance.||Fees will not be refunded if a visa is denied due to submission of false or inaccurate information. Visa applications are available from http://www.inis.gov.ie/ There is a fee of €300 each time a visa is issued or extended by GNIB (Irish Immigration). Visa requiring and all non-EEA students must have adequate health insurance to cover their stay in Ireland and is available for purchase from the school. When you arrive at the airport, Immigration usually stamps your passport with a visa for one month.|
|For Visa Requiring Students: You must pay through Transfermate Escrow Account where your fees will be held on behalf of the student and pending the VISA Decision.||Delays in issuing visas will mean that a course is postponed to the next course starting date and additional charges may apply.|
Study in the heart of Galway, Ireland
Get ready to pass the Cambridge Advanced Certificate CAE on this Exam Preparation Course online with 20 lessons/week, 6 week course - GCI, Ireland.
Cambridge CAE Online
Online General English Courses are delivered by expert GCI teachers and supported technologically by two cutting-edge platforms to support the learning of our students, Zoom and Moodle.
General English Online
The Study Abroad Year programme is aimed at students from outside the EEA area who need to improve their General English while taking an international English exam.
Study English Abroad 20 lessons
Book todayExplore more English courses