Booking and Payment Options
How to register
You can register with Galway Cultural Institute in a few easy steps:
- Please complete all sections of the GCI school registration form or book online through this website.
- Send it with a non-refundable deposit of €150.00 by Transfermate, Bank Transfer or Credit Card six to eight weeks prior to course commencement.
- Upon receipt of your Registration Form we will confirm your place and send you a full invoice.
- You must pay your full fees including tuition, accommodation and all additional fees at least 28 days in advance of your arrival.
- Should you book less than 28 days in advance of your start date, full fees must be sent on receipt of invoice.
- Full fees must be received before accommodation details are sent. These are usually sent two weeks prior to your arrival.
- Flights and airport transfer details should be sent at the time of booking or/and as soon as they are available (28 days in advance prior to the course commencement).
You have a number of payment options including Transfermate, Bank Transfer or Credit Card.
Whatever type of payment you choose, proof of payment of fees must be sent to us. Please quote your Student Reference Number on all correspondence. Your Student Reference Number is essential to track your payments. Please email a scanned copy of your payment type to us.
We have chosen TRANSFERMATE as our preferred option because:
- It is secure and efficient and is done online.
- You can pay online by bank transfer or by credit card.
- You can pay in your own local currency and see the euro amounts due to us.
- Bank charges do not apply.
- Both you, the student, and we, the school, can very easily track your payments from beginning to end.
- There are additional options for specific countries which you can see on https://www.transfermate.com/
Payment Using Transfermate
To pay your fees:
i) You can log on directly to our page on TRANSFERMATE https://gci.transfermateeducation.com/to begin the payment process
ii) Choose your country & select your course
iii) Enter the total amount to pay in €Euro and select the payment method
iv) Next, follow the steps and enter your details (Name, surname, Date of birth, etc)
v) Confirm your booking
We will send your accommodation details and arrival information approximately two weeks before departure. These are subject to receipt of full payment of your fees into GCI / GBS bank account.
Account Name: Galway Business School
Bank: AIB Bank, 18 Eyre Square, Galway, Ireland
Sort Code: 93-72-23
Bank Account: 08820189
IBAN:- IE 81 AIBK937223 08820189
All bank charges are the responsibility of the student.
Payment by credit card is subject to an additional 2.5% charge of the total fee due. Please quote YOUR STUDENT REFERENCE NUMBER in the narrative as without it, we cannot track your payment, and we will think that you have not paid us.
Visa Application and Refund Policy
|Galway Cultural Institute can assist youin your application for a VISA should yourequire one.
Please allow a minimum of 8+ weeks toprocess your VISA application.
We recommend that long stay students apply for a D-VISA.
All tuition fees must be paid in advance and are refundable (except for the deposit of €150.00) in the case of a visa being refused unless false documentation has been submitted.
This includes a minimum of four weeks accommodation and medical insurance.
|Fees will not be refunded if a visa is denied due to submission of false or inaccurate information.
Visa applications are available from http://www.inis.gov.ie/ There is a fee of €300 each time a visa is issued or extended by GNIB (Irish Immigration).
Visa requiring and all non-EEA students must have adequate health insurance to cover their stay in Ireland and is available for purchase from the school.
When you arrive at the airport, Immigration usually stamps your passport with a visa for one month.
|For Visa Requiring Students:You must pay through Transfermate Escrow Account where your fees will be held on behalf of the student and pending the VISA Decision.
|Delays in issuing visas will mean that a course is postponed to the next course starting date and additional charges may apply.
Study in the heart of Galway, Ireland
C2 Proficiency, formerly known as Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE), is indeed one of the most advanced English language qualifications offered by Cambridge Assessment English.
Cambridge CPE C2 Exam Preparation Course in Ireland | GCI
Learning a new language, including English, can be a rewarding and fulfilling endeavour at any age. Consider enrolling in our English for 30+ course. This course can provide structure, guidance, and opportunities for interaction with a teacher and fellow learners.
English Courses for Adults 30 + in Ireland | GCI
General English Courses are our most popular English language courses.You can choose to study English in Ireland with this popular 20 lessons per week course.
General English 20 lessons AM
Book todayExplore more English courses