GCI Medical Insurance

All students should have travel and health insurance to cover their stay in Ireland. EU students should also have an EHIC Card to avail of free medical treatment with state doctors and emergency hospital care.

Non-EU students are required to have their own private medical insurance at a level that will cover the cost of hospital admission. This is a condition of your visa. Medical insurance can be arranged by the school in collaboration with GuardMe, our preferred insurer (administration fee is included).

Travel insurance, for both EU and non-EU students, offers you additional cover in case of emergencies.