Two Weeks Before Arrival
in addition to reading our Student Guide for all Travel Guidance and COVID Protocols, we recommend you make a checklist of the most important things. Planning your language stay in Ireland is an exciting time & a list is a great way to be sure you remember the most important things!
Here's a few things we think are particularly important to remember:
- Book your language programme at GCI (with course and/or accommodation) & carry with you any relevant documentation sent to you from GCI
- Take your GCI Online English Test
- Book Flights to & from Ireland
- Check Passport & ID card
- Visa (if applicable)
- Health insurance/health card
- Organise your EU Digital Certificate/ Proof of Vaccination or PCR Test
- Consider how you will be Getting to Galway
Study in the heart of Galway, Ireland
Get ready to pass the Cambridge Advanced Certificate CAE on this Exam Preparation Course online with 20 lessons/week, 6 week course - GCI, Ireland.
Cambridge CAE Online
Online General English Courses are delivered by expert GCI teachers and supported technologically by two cutting-edge platforms to support the learning of our students, Zoom and Moodle.
General English Online
The Study Abroad Year programme is aimed at students from outside the EEA area who need to improve their General English while taking an international English exam.
Study English Abroad 20 lessons
Since 1989, Galway Cultural Institute has provided English language programmes to students from all over the world - in fact, we have welcomed people from more than 30 countries.Explore more English courses